A lot of people love simple, minimalistic, white WordPress themes with no images for fast loading. So after the artistic theme release wz-SimpleArt (which is now upgraded to support a whole lot of additional features), here’s a new minimalistic theme from WebbyZone – wzOrdinaire! Design credits to freecsstemplates.org
Download | Live Demo
- Widget Ready Sidebar
- Automatically Display First Image from Post on Excerpt Pages
- No Sponsored Links
- Wide Page Template [e.g. Check the "Terms & Conditions" Page in the Demo Link Above]
- Gravatar Support
- Seperate Style for Sticky Post
- Childpage Display Support
- Horizontal Suckerfish Menu
- “Read More” Links on Excerpts
- Nested Comments Support
- Seperate Background Color for Author Comments
- Built-in WP-PageNavi Function
- No-Images in Theme – Faster Load Time
- Download the theme for free.
- Unzip and upload the directory to wp-content/themes.
- Activate the theme from your admin panel.
- Wide Page: Wide pages, with no sidebars, are often used to display various things like bio-data, profiles, terms & conditions, disclaimers etc. Widepage template is included with the wzOrdinaire theme.
To use it, create a normal page by clicking the “Add New Page” from your admin panel and before publishing, change the Template from the drop down menu appearing on the right hand under the “Attributes” section from Default Template to Widepage.
- Sticky: Sticky posts stay on top of all posts on the homepage. To make a post “sticky”, go to the “Edit Posts” section, choose quick edit and check the “Make this post sticky” option. To undo at any time, simply uncheck.
- Nested Comments: To display comments in a nested or threaded manner, go to “Settings>Discussions” page from your admin panel. Under the “Other comments settings” check the “Enable threaded (nested) comments”.
To prepare for unknown add-ons and external features, wzOrdinaire is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license, not the GPL license.