We all know that Photoshop is a very powerful tool – a must have for web and graphic designers. With amazing effects that can be added with the help of this software, it is possible not only to transform simple photos, but also to give them a whole new dimension. If you know how to do it, with Photoshop, sky is the limit. Here’s 11 of the coolest photo effects tutorials I have come across that will enable you to become a powerful graphic designer with the help of Photoshop.
1. Realistic Tattoo Effect : Adding a tattoo to an image while making it look like it’s really a part of the original photo.
2. Glowing Surreal Planet Effect: Create a planet from a panoramic picture, use the Lens Correction Filter, create complex background patterns, and more.
3. Realistic Water Reflection Effect: Easily add a realistic water reflection to any photo.
4. Realistic Rainbow Effect: Easily add a rainbow or a double rainbow, to a photo.
5. Sunglass Reflection Effect: Add different reflections to sun glasses.
6. Alienize Portrait Effect: Create a cool looking alien from anyone’s portrait.
7. Age Progression Effect: Age progressing a person with Photoshop.
8. Flaming Photo Manipulation Effect: Manipulate a picture so it looks like a person burning in flames.
9. Disintegration Effect: Create the disintegration effect using brushes and the blur filter.
10. Dynamic Distortion Effect: Make striking, dynamic distortions of subjects.
11. Ghost Effect: Give a photo a ghostly appearance.
That’s all for now. Practice these effects, let your imaginations fly and see what you can create.